· 100% Biodegradable; so it is environment friendly fiber like Cotton.
· Cheap in cost.
· Tensile strength is high.
· Produce no irritation in skin.
· Moisture Regain properties is good enough (about 14%).
· Jute Fabric is highly breathable and comfortable to use.
· Temperature is passed in this fiber slowly because of the low thermal conductivity.
· Jute is a insulating fiber and this is why it can be used to make cloth which would be
used inelectrical works.
· Jute Fiber has great antistatic properties; so that any kind of static charges are not
produced during Jute Product making or using.
· Can be widely used in Agriculture Sector, Textile Sector, Woven Sector, Jute Fibre can be
blended with Natural and Synthetic fibers.
|Material:||100% Jute Fiber|
|Tips:||It's for 10kg packing.|